At Relevon, we’re building the future of commerce.
We are an (ambitious) startup so:
- We are driven by passion. Working in a startup ain’t easy, but loving what you do is the key to meaningful work. We are passionate about helping businesses grow and that’s what pushes us forward everyday.
- We play hard, but we work even harder. Think of us as small guerilla team ready to tackle any roadblock.
- We find ways to make it happen. Thriving as a startup means being relentless at finding solutions. Looking for excuses won’t help us succeed, but action will.
- Designing, coding and testing software modules that meet design specifications;
- Creating, executing and documenting the tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements (technical, functional and user interface);
- Participating in identifying configuration changes to applications so that they meet business process requirements;
- Integrating technical and application components to meet business requirements;
- Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications in order to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications; performing preventive maintenance activities; providing user support.
What we’re looking for
- Technical Bachelor’s degree (e.g. Computer Engineering, Computer Science) or relevant commercial experience
- Experience with Version Control Systems, in particular Mercurial and Git
- Experience in any of the following languages or technologies: Python, Django
- Relevant experience with tracking and analytics
- Experienced with API development
- Experience with Responsive Design, preferably with Twitter Bootstrap or Zurb Foundation
- Knowledge of: CSS/CSS3. Knowledge of what works in specific browsers; Responsive CSS (Mobile First, Bootstrap); Semantic HTML and HTML5
- Experience with code quality tools like JSHINT/JSLINT
- Experience in developing high performing client-side applications
- Understand the performance implications of various DOM interactions